Friday 5 October 2012

Home...

I am smiling from the early morning until now, and feel that my mouth is tired to smile but I still doing it :) And everything because I am finally HOME..  Sun was shinning and  It was +32 and I had to change my winter  shoes and jacket to the t-shirt...  Such a big difference.. Amazing.. After 15 hours in the bus I was Home home.. haha tired and happy.. I have lots of thing to do for this short time I am home and had to take few tests in the hospital and visit some doctor's, so I was pretty busy first 2 days and I had no time to see my family.. And the most funny thing that they don't know that I am home.. Today I met my little sister after school.. Still feel sad that I hadn't my camera with me... She was like: WHAAAT.. haha and began to cry and laugh at the same time.. Then we took some pictures, because I have got new haircut and wanted new picture..  We decided to  keep a secret that I am home until tomorrow, and tomorrow I'll go home and make surprise to the rest of my family..  It will be something awesome :)
P.S Its probably the longest stick I wrote in my blog.. And I realising that its lots of mistakes in here.. But sorry people. I am not English...
Pp.Ss Here coming some pictures from today...






1 comment:

  1. haha.. høres morro ut :) Kos deg masse hjemme, Mira...

    ReplyDelete