Friday 12 October 2012

Friendship...

"Friendship - it's almost the same thing as a family"... Its so true actually.. I am missing my Alags friends so much that I was dreaming about Alag last nights.. Its funny that just after 1 year at Brunstad you are getting friends for the rest of your life.. haha I still remember day when one of my friends (Susan) went home and me and Lisa was like killed.. Ha-ha I probably never cried so much :D Can't wait until summer and see them again at Brunstad..


Other-ways   I still have fun and very excited about Brunstad feast tomorrow.. Going to watch it in Ozernoe and see friends from there for the first time after I came home..


P.S  It's not fun when you are using 45 minutes just for wearing your new contact lenses..Does it mean that I have to wake up 1 hour earlier?  But anyway its better than glasses...  Hope I'll be used to it very soon.


2 comments: