Tuesday 29 May 2012

rain - sun -rain

Its raining,then sun is coming for some hours and its raining again.. Today I woke up because of  thunder and lightning... Felt quite scared, but in the evening when I was walking outside the weather was amazing..
I have got 11 kids for English classes with them.. From 8 to 14 years old. When I was studying at pedagogical school, I wasn't actually thinking that I'll be a teacher for somebody. The reason was to learn English.. I know that I don't speak perfectly English, but its enough for teaching children form primary school..By the way the level of English in Ukrainian school (most of them) is really low, and I met lots of teachers who did lots of mistakes when they was speaking.. So hope I'll be a better one.
rain

sun


1 comment:

  1. Nice pics.. Kids are lucky to get u as a teacher ;)Miss u! <3

    ReplyDelete